Wednesday, September 1, 2010

18




I want to remember every smell, touch, sound of every stage of this little man, and I'm so afraid some day I'm going to forget. These are some of the things that I really dont want to forget of Cash at 18 months.

How the majority of our summer of '10 was spent at the pool.

And that led to getting this picture on film..

How he can't walk past Mason's skate board without insisting he take a ride.

"Cash, where's your eyes?"

"Who loves Mom?"

How blonde his hair gets in the summer. And how that head smells at the end of a long summer day. (weird?)

- How I hear the word "Mum" about 100 times a day
-How the first half hour after Mason gets home at night consists of a laughing, screaming, wrestling match.
-Which leads him to thinking he can tackle and wrestle anybody. Including babies..we're working on that one.
-How the first two words he put together was "no way". More like "nowey".
-How he can't help but laugh when I'm laughing.
- How Macey Green calls him "Cashey Boy"
-How every morning when I get him out of bed he instantly lays his head on my shoulder for a few minutes before deciding he's awake for the day.

13 comments:

Sara said...

i love this.

Amy said...

I love that little Cashey Boy. I will forget, however, that you spelled Macy wrong.

Davis Valley Classic said...

He is such a sweet little guy! It was so fun seeing you and him today. I about died when I saw him run up to Kade and give him a big hug! Such a cute little man!

Nicole Lawrence said...

He's so handsome. I absolutely love this age! The picture of Mason and Cash on the skateboard is really cute. It's a lot of fun watching them try to do big boy things. :-)

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

He is SO cute.

mattie said...

he is so adorable, cass. we need to get together soon!

Nathan and Lara said...

He is adorable! I love the pic with the goggles, it is pretty much the best!

Holly said...

So sweet, and so handsome! I love that 18 months stage. Ah, time goes by much too fast.

Wade and Brooke said...

Cash is so dang cute! I love that him and Kade are little buds now!

Heidi Green said...

Love it! These recaps are so great.

Jenny said...

What a sweet post! I can't believe how fast these little boys are growing up!!!

The Shupes said...

So cute, you don't want to forget anything, but they change and grow so dang fast. Thanks for letting us spend a couple of those days at the pool with you!!

Shantay And David said...

This is such a cute post!! I love how blonde his hair is, he is so so cute!