Sunday, August 22, 2010

Proof


I truly believe a home grown tomato is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy. This year I planted my very first garden. All I did was tomatoes. I didn't realize how spectacular my tomatoes were doing until I saw some other people's garden's (I won't name names) and realized I had something special going on here. I have tomatoes coming out my ears... I'm not complaining, I'm bragging. Next step, canning Salsa, spaghetti sauce, and anything else I can think of involving tomatoes.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You have quite the green thumb. Now let's make some salsa!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

holy cow! way to go!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Wow! Those look really yummy! I'm jealous!

Tarisa said...

That's what I am talking about! You better share some salsa...

Shantay And David said...

Home grown tomatoes are my favorite! Yours turned out amazing. Planting your own garden is the best. I had a really good one last year but the May snow storm killed my garden this year, but lesson well learned. Now I know for next year.