Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Timpanogos Cave





I love when Mason's Sister and her family come into town. It means there is always a party going on somewhere, and we do things we wouldn't normally do... like hike... not unless someone forces us. I can't believe I have lived in Utah my whole life and have never hiked up to the Timpanogos Caves. I forgot how beautiful Utah is.. until I was 1000 feet up looking down.

Still conducting business as usual on the trail..
(There's still concrete that needs to be poured!..his words, not mine.)


Cash had a good time until his feet went numb from the "infant" carrier.. apparently he's not an "infant" anymore..


A few bites to remember the trip..

Did you know this cave was found by a man following moutain lion tracks... why would you ever follow a moutain lion, let alone into a cave!


8 comments:

Amy said...

Those pictures make me wish I would have gone. I have a back pack Cash would have fit nicely in. All you have to do is ask....

Eric and Hilary said...

looks pretty cool. cash is ADORABLE! also i love his volcom shirt, way too cute.

Marie said...

Why do Mason's pictures look so much cooler than mine?

We had so much fun with you guys! We love and miss you!!!!

Jentrie Williams said...

hi cass! i am blog stalking and found your darling blog! cash is the most handsome little man i have ever seen! his little converse in the 4th of july pictures are to die for.
i hope you guys are doing well!

love jen.

Heidi Green said...

Those pictures are amazing! I wish we could have gone to that part of the day. It was fun to meet up with you at dinner though :).

The Sohm's said...

He is so cute! Looks like fun

Jemaica said...

I'll bet Cash's feet weren't the only thing that went numb in that thing... if you know what I mean. Haha he looks hilarious in that thing.

Jemaica said...

I just re-read my comment and realized that I used the word "thing" a lot... oh well.. deal with it.