Monday, November 8, 2010

Bug bites, sheep, and elephants..


I noticed one morning Cash had a little red dot on his forehead... 2 hours later it was the size of a golf ball! Apparently he's allergic to mosquito's, or spiders or whatever it was that got him. Besides looking a little alienish and people at the grocery store staring at him like I beat my child, he didn't seem to mind. I don't think it bothered him a bit.. maybe blocked his vision a little.
We had a fun filled Halloween this year. Started with the Nord's party at the nursing home, the Friends party at the Marriotts, and the Salmon party at my house. The rain put a damper on things (literally) Halloween night, but Cash still had a great time mostly answering the door at Nana's house and just say "Hi, hi, hi" to all the kids at the door. Here I am with my sheep. We found a little trail of Cotton balls everywhere we went..no worries it didn't take me very long to glue them on, only like 3 weeks.


Cash had his first visit to the zoo last week along with Jemaica and Piper. I think he enjoyed it, I was hoping for a little more excitement, but it was a good change of pace and I think the last of our good weather for a while.




5 comments:

Scott and Shay said...

How cute! I love the costumes...

I hope Cash's face is better, poor guy :(

Amy said...

I thought that bump was from when you smacked him in the forehead for being naughty... Was I not supposed to disclose that info?

Wade and Brooke said...

Cute Cute Cute costumes! I still can't believe his little forhead got sooooo big! Good thing he is a cute boy!!

mattie said...

your costumes are really cute! i also love your hair and i think we really need to get together soon. i bet cash is getting so big!

Heidi Green said...

Oh my gosh, I thought Cash's costume was cute before I saw you and Mason... now I think it's sooooo cute!! Love it.

btw - I haven't been to your blog in a while. I overlooked the invite in my email and didn't realize you'd gone private.