Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Festivities

 
We had a great christmas this year.  It started with the lights,



Followed by food of coarse, we had a declicious dinner at Red Rock with these three yeah-whos.


Santa at the Salmon family Party. Cash was in Awe. 



 Christmas eve, Lambs Cafe down town. This is such a fun tradition with the Green clan. 

Christmas day, Cash diggin all of his new stuff!
And just because we hadn't had quite enough yet, a trip to Insta care Christmas night for a double ear infection!











5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pic of him in his wagon. I would have to agree we had a fun christmas break. Next week is gonna suck...

The Sohm's said...

2 ear infections! Poor guy:( looks like you guys had a good christmas though.

Tarisa said...

Merry Christmas! Love the pic of your fam by the temple

Heidi Green said...

I never would have known he had an ear infection on Christmas... he was so chill when I saw him. I'm glad you guys had a good holiday despite the ear infections. Also, I'm gonna be calling you soon - Bradley is overdue for the scissors.

mattie said...

i love your hair, cass! we really need to get together soon...