Friday, October 23, 2009

The artsy fartsy type





I've always thought Mason was very creative. I've always been a little jealous because it just comes so naturally to him.. and not me. Its also one of the things that I admire most about him. When it comes to photography, writing, drawing, creating of any kind, he just has a knack for it.
Well in school this semester he has been taking an art class. I thought oh how cool, its right up his ally. Well little did I know just how up his ally it was until he started his first few assignments. Needless to say I was shocked at how "artsy fartsy" he really is. Here are a few of his assignments that he has drawn.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow way to go mase!

Whitney and Garrett said...

holy crap, that is impressive! i had no idea he was an artist. i am still saying that we really need to get together we have been so busy with the weddings, but we are finally starting to slow down so maybe after halloween we can plan something one weekend!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

he is sooo talented.

Wade and Brooke said...

Wow mase!! That is awesome. I shouldn't be that surprised.

Sara said...

The boy has talent for sure. Those are all very impressive.

Marie said...

Mason, seriously, you are unbelievable! I only wish I had half your creativity! I love you, bro.

Gary and Jenessa said...

OH my heavens Cassie!!! I just found your blog from Vanessa's blog which led me to McKehl's blog which led me to yours! I have always thought I wish I would have kept in touch with Cassie! I just loved you in beauty school! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my bloggin buds so I can keep in touch with you! I cannot believe you have a baby! He is just so darn cute!!! It's so exciting to see whats new in your life! are you still doing hair? Sorry about this novel. Anyway my blog is private but if ya wanna e-mail me at jenquesta13@hotmail.com I will send ya an invite! I'm so excited I just found this! :)

Jessica said...

Those are amazing Mase!

The DeWaal Family said...

oh my gosh! What the crap! He's good.

Jemaica said...

You inspire me Mason. Was a drawing of naked woman with large breasts I saw?