Monday, March 19, 2012

The boy turns 3!

An awesome "super hero" party was in the works for Cash's 3rd birthday. Jone's decided to come a little earlier than expected, so having a week old baby, I decided to keep it low key, and maybe next year I'll follow through.
One of Cash's most favorite things of all time is go to the movie theatre. I swear the kid doesn't blink while he's watching. So we took him to see "The Lorax" and of course a hot dog for lunch. He could live on hot dogs if I let him.
That night, the grand parents came over for pizza, (another of cash's favorites) Lightning Mcqueen cake, and presents. It turned out to be a pretty sweet little party, Cash had every ones attention to himself, and when that happens he takes full advantage and puts on a show! After we ate, we sat around and chatted for a good hour or two while Cash played with all his new toys, and Jones got passed around and kissed. After our parents left, I was feeling very grateful for such good parents and in laws, who love my kids, and I genuinely love to be around.
Gifts this year include: pretty much every thing Cars. You name it, he has it. A balance bike, which he is getting really good at. He hasn't quit grasped the concept that the bike stays in the garage, for the first few days, he wanted it on the couch with him, in his bed, etc..
Some cowboy boots, and a bat and ball.
Cash has a huge imagination. It is a rare occasion that he is just "Cash". Throughout the day he switches from Woody (which is probably 80% of the time), to Lightning Mcqueen, to Buzz, to Puss (from puss and boots), to superman, and the occasional Monster or Dinosaur. But the thing is, as soon as he switches characters he has to have the coordinating gear and toys. Like the whole cowboy get up, or the superman cape and mask, or some random object that he pretending is his rocket. As I type this now he found a pack of batteries that is currently rocket ship. So there is a lot of clothes changing through out the day.
I love to watch him play, and see his little brain at work. The older he gets, the more fun he is to be around. He's a comedian like his dad, and is always making me laugh.
Happy Birthday Buddy!
He doesn't mess around when he's eaten a hot dog!





Favorite Color: Green
Favortie Food: Toast
Favorite Movie: "Shrek, shrek is green"
Favorite toy: Lightning Mcqueen
Favorite thing to do: I love to fly airplanes!
Best Friend: Kade (Marriott) Macy (Green) Sawyer (Salmon)
Favorite Book: "Bears, its scary!" (We're going on a bear hunt)
What makes you happy: "Dad, he jumps" (not sure what that means..)
Favorite Song: "You got a friend in me" (he sings this all the time and I love it)

4 comments:

Jemaica said...

I love this boy!

Heidi Green said...

Oh, he's so great. Love you Cash!

Krischelle said...

Happy Birthday Cash! Could he get any cuter? No.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Cash Man! I cannot believe he is 3