Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Bambino-half way



I didn't really document my pregnancy at all with Cash, so I thought I would do a little this time around, just for memories sake. I am currently 21 wks and feeling great! Of course the beginning was rough, but I feel like I've got my energy back and am actually surprised at how good I have felt the past couple weeks. I remember not feeling as good with Cash, but I was also working, we were building a house, and we moved a couple times so maybe that's why. After 3 ultrasounds, he finally showed us.. all boy! We are so excited, Mason and I often talk about how much fun, but crazy two boys will be. How our Saturdays will be filled with football games, and our days will be filled with wrestling matches, Lego's, trucks and all things boys. Having Mason grow up with 4 brothers, he can't wait to see them be such good buddies like he is with his brothers.


10 comments:

Amy said...

Now would be a good chance for me to return the favor of you cracking jokes about my belly pics... but I wont do that.

Jamie said...

Yay another boy! Congrats!! You look darling Cass, I can't wait to see this little guy!

mattie said...

congrats on another boy! that will be fun to have little brothers running around. you look great!

Marie Hyde said...

How fun for Cash to have a little bro!
Congrats Cassie! (and Mason, I guess he did have something to do with it...)

Whitney and Garrett said...

you are looking so cute! and i love your cardigan!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

So exciting!! That will be so fun to have two boys that can be best buds!

Krischelle said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you to have another boy! Do you think Marcus and I could come to a few of those football games? Dance recitals are fun and all but....:)

Matt & Ali said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys!

Heidi Green said...

I love those belly shots... what is Amy teasing you about them for?! ;) I swear this picture is one of the few times I think you're sexy little body actually looks pregnant. I love how you're starting to show, you're one hot mama. :)

Heather Williams said...

How cute are you! And shoot girl, I'm so glad you un-privacy-ied your blog. How the heck are you?? Wait, you seem to be doing great. Congratulations on the new babes. His profile looks darling btw. I'm so glad I found your blog again.