Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HAWAII

We just returned from a fabulous vacation to hawaii. My dad is working on the temple over there, so we decided to join him, on one of his many trips there. My mom, Troy and Jemaica also came and we had a ton of fun! 
We went snorkeling here, called Sharks Cove. A ton of fish.. kind freaked me out. 


We ate at these little shrimp stands on the side of the road.. best shrimp i've ever had!




You can't be in Hawaii and not order a Pina Colada!

The Luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center

Hangin at the Beach


We really had a alot of fun, mostly just hangin out with the fam, and taking it easy. I was so sad to leave because I know its going to be a long while before we go back.

7 comments:

Wade and Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am so jealous!

mattie said...

i'm jealous too! we went there in march and had the best time. we loved it there.

Tarisa said...

ahhh...Hawaii good times. Remember when we went and that little texan girl kept asking us to be her friend on the beach! That was so funny.

Anonymous said...

wow what a fun trip I love Hawaii!!! Cash is getting so big so fast he is such a handsome boy! Oh and your yard looks awesome I bet you are glad to have it all in.

Amy said...

Mason,
Are you really trying to pull off a tank top?
Morgan

Hailee Jo said...

How fun!!!! Don't ya just love those shrimp places on the side of the road! so yummy!

Jessica said...

MMMmmm Pina Coladas! Hope it wasn't virgin:)