Thursday, June 12, 2008


So you know something is seriously wrong with you when you buy an $8 carmel apple pie from the chocolate factory and instead of eating the whole apple, you eat the chocolate around the apple, lick the caramel off and then throw away the apple. Why don't i just go buy caramel and white chocolate and eat it out of the package itself? Probably because some how in my brain i feel like it might be a little healthier eating it off an apple than, just eating it straight out of the package. Any how, i think I will just continue to buy my $8 apple and eat the chocolate and caramel off of it and throw the apple away.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I dont get it... whats wrong with only eating carmel and chocolate? Plus i heard that the skin is the healthiest part and im sure the chocolate soaked up all the vitamins from the skin....

Amy said...

I dont get it...whats the problem? Plus, i heard that the skin is the healthiest part and im sure the carmel soakes up all the vitamins..like a sponge or something...

mattie said...

the caramel and chocolate wouldn't be as good if they were just by themselves! you're funny cass.

Heidi Green said...

Dude - I swear I posted a comment. Am I losing my mind? Anyway, yum! Hooray for the desserts that you can justify!

Amy said...

i wish you wouldnt have posted BOTH my comments! now i look like the idiot that didnt get a laugh at their first joke so they told it again....